Catching up with Logan
1. Why did you choose to register in our program initially?
I choose this camp because it was the most culinary focused summer camp located in fun cities.
2. After camp, did you notice any breakthroughs you may have had as a result of attending our program, academically, socially or in any other way?
I had breakthroughs in my cooking it became more refined.
3. In the last years since attending our program, can you see where our program has had any impact on you?
It pushed me into a culinary school and to pursue it as a career.
4. What are you up to these days?
I am currently in my second year of college getting my associates degree in culinary arts and coming back to camp as a chef instructor.
5. Did attending our program alter the course of your life in any way?
Yes it has it has pushed me to pursue this as a career.
7. What is your relationship to cooking now?
It has become a career.
8. Do you have a positive memory from camp you can share?
One of my favorite memories is from CampusATX we had huge puzzles that the whole camp would try to finish before the session ended.
9. Are you still in touch with anybody from camp?
I’m still in touch with some of the other campers I attended camp with we send recipes back and forth.
10. In what ways did attending our program make a difference for you, anywhere in your life?
It fueled my love for cooking.
11. What are you up to now? Where are you headed in life?
I’m currently in college getting a degree in culinary arts. Soon I hope to be a head chef in a local restaurant.